Create a cleaning
plan tailored for
Reduce infections, reduce your costs
and reduce cleaning time by creating a
downloadable cleaning plan at a fraction
of the cost of a commercial
Benefits of Responsible Cleaning
That Last Longer
Reduce your environmental impact with sustainable products and procedures which attracts more customers. Our super-concentrate, eco-friendly products last longer to give you better value for money.
Cut your costs by reducing infections and
staff sickness, saving you time and stress
Attract More Customers
Create a good impression on customers
by having a clean space and being eco-friendly.
Consumers are increasingly green-aware
which helps you be more competitive.
Tailor your plan to your business to address
your cleaning issues and improve compliance
and cleaning accountability.
Q&A SECTION 1 – ABOUT STAINLESSCLEANS
Q – What differentiates Stainlesscleans from other companies?
A – All our services are powered by Stainlesscleans 4-STEP impact hygiene system designed to help businesses maintain a Top Hygiene Status all year around.
- What is your experience? – The team at Stainlesscleans have been providing managed cleaning and support services for decades. We have worked with many different businesses and have gathered skills and knowledge in the industry that has continually improved our service.
- What services do you offer? We offer cleaning and support services. These include kitchen cleaning, restaurant cleaning, front of house cleaning, office cleaning, gym cleaning, education cleaning, and kitchen porter services. We also offer the responsible cleaning plan.
Q – What are the benefits of using Stainlesscleans?
A – Use Stainlesscleans and your immediate benefits would include:
- Massive reduction in the costly effect of germs and improve productivity
- Easily demonstrate your hygiene commitments and build trust with stakeholders
- Create a quick, easy and near zero cost path to improving brand reputation
- Reduce operating costs and ensure every pound you spend on hygiene delivers the highest returns.
How is your cleaning service eco-friendly?
Where possible, we use lean resources and sustainable cleaning products, and methods to keep the workplace clean, safe, and healthy.
Q – Do you supply cleaning products/consumable items?
A – It depends entirely on you. You may prefer to supply or be in charge of which cleaning products are used within your premises. We can supply cleaning products at a competitive price.
Q – Do you have standard policies?
A – Our standard policies include
- Health and Safety
- Equal Opportunity
- Environmental Policy
- Quality Management Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Q – Are your services insured?
A – Yes, we are adequately insured for both Employer and Public Liability to carry out cleaning services in your business premises.
Q – How do I switch to StainlessCleans?
Switching to Stainlesscleans is straightforward. We work with you every step of the way to make it easy and simple. Whatever your circumstances, as long as your business is within the sector and catchment area we cover, our dedicated team will work with you to ensure a seamless transition. Whether you are
- A new business
- An existing business that is changing cleaning provider
- A business that has just moved location
- Are moving from in-house cleaning to contract cleaning
Stainlesscleans can help you get started. Simply tell us how you want us to start supporting your business.
Q&A SECTION 2 – ABOUT PRICES, ORDERING AND DELIVERY
Q – What price do you charge?
A – You are guaranteed value for money. We appreciate the fact that all businesses and their requirements are never the same. Cleaning cost depends on the job type and your requests. For more information on pricing, please visit Pricing and Concessions
Q – What would a quoted price include?
A – Quoted price would cover
- Cleaning operatives, who are employed fully by us
- Quality management and job administration
Q – How do I find the correct cleaning service for my business?
A – You have a couple of simple options:
- Click the SERVICES link on the home page main menu
- Click on the ‘We’ll…’’ boxes in the middle of the home page through to your desired service
- Click on the – Submit A Quick ENQUIRY link on the home page landing area
- CALL: 020 329 13 729 If you can’t find the services that meet your requirements
Q – What payment methods do you accept?
A – We accept BACS transfer and cheque payments only.
Q – Which areas do you cover in the UK?
A – We are happy to offer our cleaning services to businesses in the City of London, the East End, West End, and all across London. We are currently not covering areas outside these locations.
Q – What is the minimum supply order?
A – This depends on the industry and how many cleaners or porters you require. We ask for a minimum of 4 hours per week.
Our contract cleaning offers a minimum order requirement per week as follows:
- Catering and Hospitality – 4 Hours x 4 to 7 days
- Offices and General Workplace – 4 Hours x 5 to 7 days
- Front of House – 4 Hours x 5 to 7 days
Q – Do you charge businesses for sending enquiries?
A – No! All enquiries and quotations are completely FREE. We will even carry out a FREE site survey to tell you what cleaning needs your business should have.
Q – How do I book for a SITE SURVEY and what will it cost me?
A – Use Book A Free Site Survey from the landing area on the home page OR give us a quick call and one of our field consultants will be in your premises in no time, absolutely FREE OF CHARGE.
What does a site survey include? – This is a walk-through the premises, conducting a thorough site survey. We include a back-to-back listing of sections and equipment within the premises.
Q&A SECTION 3 – ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT AND CUSTOMER CARE
Q – How do I review my cleaning service?
A – We’re happy to review your cleaning services at any time if you want to make a change to your commercial cleaning service.
Q – How does Stainlesscleans reward system work?
A – Right from the very start, we offer start up discounts, special offers and many more concessions to customers. We value customer loyalty and go the extra mile to show it.
Q – Can I plan future or multi-site cleaning with Stainlesscleans?
A – Yes you can. Simply let us know and we’re happy to support your business growth. Early consultation and planning save money and time. Just contact us and we will help provide a cleaning service tailored for you.
Q – How do you ensure quality of work?
A – From start to finish, we offer a high standard of work through our quality control system. You will receive regular site visits to carry out quality control checks. We also do not use agency staff but have a dedicated cleaning team who are experienced and qualified.
Q – How do I contact you?
A – We regularly check in with you by your preferred communication method such as e-mail, telephone, in writing, or in person through regular site visits. If you would like talk to us before then you can do so through our contact page.
- Will we always have the same cleaner?
- Yes. We guarantee you will have the same cleaner (s). A regular cleaner will be familiar with your premises and be able to tailor the work specifically for your business. In the case of sickness or other exceptional circumstance, we will provide a replacement cleaner.
- Are we issued a cleaning contract? Yes. You will get a written copy of our cleaning contract.
- How often should an office be cleaned? – The frequency of cleaning & sanitising should match the level of use. For advice on cleaning for your business, please contact us.
- How often should a restaurant be cleaned? – The frequency of cleaning & sanitising should match the level of use. It is vital for a regular cleaning routine for restaurants to protect your business from sickness and added costs.
- How can I cancel the service? – We have a simple termination of services process. Please contact us if you want to cancel the service or find more information here: https://www.stainlesscleans.co.uk/about-our-terms.
- Can I reschedule my regular cleaning plan? -YES, you can. If for any reason you need to reschedule your regular cleaning plan, simply contact us to rearrange.
- Do you provide weekend services? -YES, we provide cleaning services at the weekend.
- Do I need to provide a key to your cleaners? – YES, where businesses are not available to open/close for us. We guarantee your key will be secure.
- What if something is damaged during cleaning? All our staff are thoroughly screened but accidents can happen. We are fully insured for instances were damage occurs. For more information, visit: https://www.stainlesscleans.co.uk/your-protection
- When can you start? – As soon as the quote/proposal is approved.
- What quality control checks do you have? – Stainlesscleans quality control covers:
- Weekly & Periodic rota
- Weekly & monthly internal inspections
- Monthly reports
- Monthly certificates of clean
- Filing reports & certificates appropriately
- Record keeping
- Will cleaning be at the same time and day every week? Our services are tailored to your business and what you prefer.
- What happens if we are closed on our regular cleaning day?
Another day is arranged if you let us know beforehand.
Q & A SECTION 4 – ABOUT THE CLEANING AND KITCHEN PORTER TEAM
Are cleaners vetted? – Yes. We select only the most reliable and hard-working cleaners and kitchen porters. All our cleaners and kitchen porters are screened and their references checked.
Q – Do you hire your own staff?
A – Yes, we don’t use agency staff for either our cleaning services team or our kitchen porter team.
Q – Are your cleaners, housekeepers and kitchen porters knowledgeable about COSHH?
A – Yes, they are trained on COSHH.
Q – What standard training do you provide cleaning operatives?
A – All staff undergoe standard in-house training and a 100% tailored induction prior to starting work.
Q – What training cost do you pass on to clients?
A – We do not pass on training cost to clients in any form.
Q – How often do you train your cleaners, housekeepers and kitchen porters?
A – They periodically undergo a supervised on the job training.
Q – Do your cleaners, housekeepers and kitchen porters speak English?
A – Yes, they communicate in simple English.
How do I contact my cleaner/kitchen porter? -You will have your cleaner or kitchen porters contact details to liaise with them directly.
ORDERING YOUR SERVICES
To order a service through the website, you need to select your service, complete your cleaning enquiry in minutes and send.
You will get a confirmation receipt indicating that your enquiry has been received.
If you need help deciding what cleaning service your business needs, a visit will help us understand your cleaning requirements. We will offer you a tailored and cost-effective service.
Call us to discuss your cleaning requirements on:
020 329 13 729
All enquiries, regardless of size receive prompt attention.
Once we receive your enquiry, we will begin making plans immediately in accordance with when and how you would like us to start.
Please Note – All accepted quotes will require a signature of approval, and then a site visit. If there are days that no one will be available to discuss the cleaning start-up details, please let us know so that we can arrange a day that will be more convenient for you.
HOW WE DELIVER YOUR CLEANING SERVICE
- We start by getting to fully understand your needs, your premises layout and equipment types.
- We identify all high priority cleaning and hygiene areas and items within the premises.
- A complete list is developed chronologically that connects all areas, sections and equipment within the premises.
- This is followed by a tailored cleaning plan that ensures your expectations and required standards are meant.
- Developed alongside the cleaning plan is a cleaning quality control designed based on your needs and workplace layout.
- Next, an integrated cleaning system is created – [a combination of both tailored cleaning plan and a customised quality control system].
- Our cleaning team gets to work to create a hygienic work environment.
- The cleaning quality control once launched – runs seamlessly side by side the cleaning.
We take your right to privacy and online security very seriously. Therefore, all information that we receive from you is treated with the strictest of confidence. We comply fully with the Data Protection Act which states that your details are:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and up to date
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with your rights secure.
Below is a list of some of the policies that guide our day-to-day operations (need to link to policies)
- Health and Safety
- Equal Opportunity
- Environmental Policy
- Quality Management Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
We know how frustrating it can be to experience a poor cleaning service. You will be supported by our tried and tested quality control systems and assigned a dedicated account supervising team.
Our directors are very much part of your support team and can be contacted directly.